There is only one ticket type available for you to purchase.
Full Ticket - Price £100 per person
Here is what you need to know before you buy tickets.
1. Add email@example.com to your contacts list. - MAKE sure it’s in your contacts list if you think you have already done this.
2. Have you Credit/Debit card in your hand ready.
3. Do not keep hitting refresh, to do so will bring upon you the beast of Bel-Shamharoth and disappointment as you will have broken the system and thus don’t get a ticket.
4. Do use an email address that you actually check. Sounds crazy to state this but the one you never check is not the one to use here as important information will come to you via the email address you use for registration.
5. You can only purchase 3 tickets. Yes only 3 at first. You can (once you have filled in all the registration information) purchase more afterwards if there are any left.
6. Your password must contain Capital and Non-Capital Letters, a Number and at least 7+1 characters.
7. Once you bought a ticket, you will receive an email with a link to setup your account with Llamedos Holiday Camp - It will have been sent. Check your Spam folder if it is not in your inbox.
8. Do click the link and set-up your account. This is where you will inform us of any food allergies, health issues or any other information you wish to tell us.
9. Think of a Badge Name now - we suggest that you pick names that are not any of the main characters. We would love to see Nanny Ogg’s sister Gertrude or CMOT’s cousin Frank Dibbler attend. You can of course just be known as Dave if you so choose (although Dave might get upset about that).
10. You will get sent a total of 3 emails from us. One is your registration email with a link, one is a receipt from Stripe.com and an important invite to the guest only mailing list(it's important you accept that one) - They won't all come at once, they may take a couple of days. Do look out for them and respond asap please.
11. The Hotel Booking Line will NOT be open until August - Please do not try booking through the hotel, we have our own system
12. If you run into any issue whilst buying tickets or have any questions, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our team will be online and waiting for your queries all day today.
What do I get with my ticket?
Admission to all 3 days of Llamedos Holiday Camp - Dragon Trials.
A Goodie bag full of exclusive goodies and our infamous activity book!
Your Information pack.
Access to all the events including all the materials you need to participate.
Evening meals for Friday and Saturday included (main course only)
A ticket to the Sunday night Costume Ball - with Dinner, a DJ and Dancing! (Rwby will be taped to a chair and not allowed to talk)
Your ticket will give you access to all the events and activities
Hotel accommodation is NOT included in the ticket price. See our Accommodation page for information about accommodation options.
When do tickets go on sale?
Tickets go on sale on Wednesday 30th June 2021 at 7.59pm UK time
Tickets go on sale on Wednesday 30th June 2021 at 7.59pm
Tickets have now sold out.
We are now operating a waiting list!
If you would like to be added to the list please email email@example.com and let us know how many tickets you require.
We currently have a number of people that wish to pass on their tickets.
Need to contact us?